Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Defense seals the deal with a little help from their friends!

September 14, 2020 08:37AM
Although the Rams defense played well in the second half, that last defensive stand really stood out. The constant pressure on Zak was tremendous on that final stand. The defense looked dominate and fresh. I didn't see the dreaded prevent defense, thank goodness. I knew Donald would be fit ready to play to the end even without preseason games, but the rest stepped up too. The Rams as a whole looked as prepared as any other team I saw play yesterday. As the final minutes ticked down I felt confident they would secure the win. Not so much last year. The defense was fresh because they got a little help from the offense. The offense dominated the time of possession. Hopefully next week they get touchdowns in the Red Zone instead of field goals. The offense dominated the time of possession because the oline performed well and McVay called a good game. The oline's performance stands out to me and I think they can build on it. I'm not as concerned about the linebackers or pass rush after this game. Going forward I can't wait to see how the defense plays with a larger lead during the game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2020 08:41AM by hammer.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Defense seals the deal with a little help from their friends!

hammer335September 14, 2020 08:37AM

Re: Defense seals the deal with a little help from their friends!

waterfield157September 14, 2020 09:14AM

Re: Defense seals the deal with a little help from their friends!

hammer264September 14, 2020 10:41AM