Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Really excited to see Akers and Jefferson

September 11, 2020 02:13PM
RockRam
I suspect we'll see a lot of both of Akers and Jefferson. Jefferson because he has ROY written all over him, and Akers because despite Henderson practicing, hamstrings are tricky and the Rams won't want to use him very much. In fact, I suspect we'll see ONLY Brown and Akers unless one of them gets dinged up.

I also am anxious to see our oline play because they are a big question mark for me. I'm not negative about them; they are just an unknown. For sure they have been practicing against their own very good D line so that is helpful. And they're not going to have to face the game wrecker Donald. Despite the hype, the Cowboys don't have a guy in Donald's class (who does?).

Overall I fully expect our D to play well. I expect Goff to play well, and our WR group, and our TEs. All are very good at their craft.

I also expect the Cowboys to run a lot to test the Rams LBs, and I expect the Rams to fill the air with footballs. Rams are going to pass at least 40 times and not because they're trying to catch up. This team is built to pass. The oline is built to pass block; all but our Center were college OTs and Whit is one of the better LT pass blockers. I think Havs is better than he's given credit for (forget last year.... he was injured and simply wasn't the same).

"I've been waitin all day till sunday night..."
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Really excited to see Akers and Jefferson

RockRam375September 11, 2020 05:35AM

Rams43221September 11, 2020 06:46AM

agree with BOTH you guys...

SunTzu_vs_Camus147September 11, 2020 08:21AM

would love to see McVay use Cam the way Chiefs used their rookie

Rampage2K-158September 11, 2020 08:22AM

MOBSQUAD99131September 11, 2020 02:13PM