Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well said

September 05, 2020 05:53AM
After lurking for years you just made up for it in one post! Well done Sir. Nicely written and I agree on a lot of what you say.

Usually we have a better "feel" for what is about to come. This year is more different than any other we have ever seen and will most likely affect the outcomes of many teams in a different way than a normal year. Good for some teams...bad for others. Not sure where we will fit in. H3ll, not even sure there will be a full season! If I had to guess I would imagine we are in the 8-11 win range depending on health and the "luck of the bounce".

2021 should be back to normal and some teams will improve on this odd year and others might not. As long as we have McVay, I feel pretty good about our future.

We are about to know what is unknown. Rams football is almost here! smileys with beer

Goooooo Rams!!!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Known V Unknown

Leoram411September 05, 2020 05:34AM

Well said

Ramsdude141September 05, 2020 05:53AM

....very insightful post...

SunTzu_vs_Camus158September 05, 2020 05:55AM

Re: Known V Unknown

Rams43134September 05, 2020 06:13AM

Well said.

RockRam144September 05, 2020 06:34AM