Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Chargers strength coach doesn't look fit. Other Hard Knocks Obesrvations

August 19, 2020 07:50AM
promomasterj
I know he's just a coach but him lecturing the RB about not eating late night tacos...made me think - physician, heal thyself.

Soooo much filler in these episodes. Jalen Ramsey house hunting. Went on forever and that house looked like it was built by a crazy person. And how many minutes did we have to watch Anthony Lynn fumble with a megaphone whilst we all were forced to look at the punter's package in the foreground. Who's editing these things?

Not sure if it's covid protocols or the 2 team thing - but there's no storylines to focus on, we don't really learn about any of the bottom roster guys - their girlfriends, wives, their battle to keep the dream alive. Nobody getting called out harshly by coaches. When you have too much to focus on - you wind up with nothing really of any interest. Just an hour of fluff. You get a few testimonials but it's confusing for the average viewer - is this guy on the Rams or the Chargers?

Anyone else feel the same / different.

Nice post. I agree with most of what you said. It is just an hour of "fluff" but it's the only fluff we have right now. lol If thisnis what we are seeing, imagine what hit the "cutting room" floor! Also the colors of the teams (and practice unis) are close so it's easy to get lost on who is on what team.

Did I notice a SOFI patch on the Chargers uni where our "name tag and stitch" is? They can use the "tag" patch but that "stitch thingy" is ours man! Hands off! lol3

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Chargers strength coach doesn't look fit. Other Hard Knocks Obesrvations

promomasterj278August 19, 2020 07:33AM

Re: Chargers strength coach doesn't look fit. Other Hard Knocks Obesrvations

Ramsdude140August 19, 2020 07:50AM