Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Top 3 moments from Hard Knocks The After Show: Week 1

August 12, 2020 11:53AM
Aug 12, 2020 at 01:21 PM

Sarina Morales
Team Reporter

Over the next five weeks, team reporter Sarina Morales will bring you her top 3 moments from Hard Knocks The After Show and share a few clips you may have missed. Sarina was joined by the voice of the Rams J.B. Long, NFL Network's Andrew Siciliano and actor Bryan Greenberg.

Hard Knocks The After Show will stream live at 8pm PST on TheRams.com each Tuesday, immediately following Hard Knocks.

1: Nobody puts Dont'e in a corner, but he'd be happy with a bigger locker.

Cornerback, Dont'e Deayon had his fifteen seconds of fame in Episode 1. Not only did he attempt to out-flex Aaron Donald, he used a lot of real estate to joke about his cramped quarters. Safety precautions around Covid-19 required the Rams to make lots of changes to their facility, including spacing out player lockers into two different rooms. Deayon voiced his "concerns" with staff. "What do I got to do to get into this [locker room] and not the other one?" He called his side of the locker room the "projects" alluding to the space he had in comparison to some of his teammates like Jalen Ramsey. "Look at Jalen [Ramsey] over here in the suburbs." Ramsey lifted the chair to his locker to reveal additional storage underneath. "Look how many cleats he could fit in there!"

Full Article-
[www.therams.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill509August 12, 2020 11:53AM

I found Dont'e's antics forced and annoying

promomasterj193August 12, 2020 01:21PM

Re: I found Dont'e's antics forced and annoying

RAMpant Defense184August 12, 2020 08:44PM

CraigMatson176August 12, 2020 09:39PM