Advanced

Re: Goff wants three 1,000-yard pass-catchers in 2020

August 11, 2020 08:24AM
RamBill
Goff wants three 1,000-yard pass-catchers in 2020
Aug 11, 2020 at 09:00 AM

Stu Jackson
Staff Writer

During Sunday's Virtual Tailgate kicking off Rams Training Camp presented by UNIFY Financial Credit Union, one topic of conversation with Rams legend Torry Holt and team reporter Sarina Morales was all the weapons quarterback Jared Goff will have around him on offense this fall.

Goff, who was joined on the program by tight end Tyler Higbee and wide receivers Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods, is so confident in his supporting cast, he's setting his sights high in 2020 – having three 1,000-yard pass-catchers.

"That's my goal this year," he told Holt and Morales Sunday evening.

Full Article-
[www.therams.com]

So do we Jared! So do we! I would also like a 1000 yard rusher to go with that! If all that happens, it should be a good season! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Goff wants three 1,000-yard pass-catchers in 2020

RamBill309August 11, 2020 08:13AM

Re: Goff wants three 1,000-yard pass-catchers in 2020

Ramsdude137August 11, 2020 08:24AM