Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sean McVay once again teases 'wildcat package' for Cam Akers

August 10, 2020 06:43AM
RamBill
Sean McVay once again teases 'wildcat package' for Cam Akers

Cameron DaSilva

Sean McVay is one of the most creative and innovative offensive coaches in the league, and he’s pulled some tricks out of the bag in his first three seasons with the Rams. Cooper Kupp has attempted two passes on trick plays since 2017, though he didn’t complete either one.

The Rams should have a few more passes thrown by non-quarterbacks in 2020, though, after adding a running back with a great arm in the draft. Cam Akers is a former high school quarterback who completed five of eight passes for 97 yards at Florida State, showing off his arm when the Seminoles got creative.

Full Article--
[theramswire.usatoday.com]

I like it!!! When they D thinks they have you figured out...change it up!!! This will keep D's honest and will cause them to play us a bit different if we are successful with it. thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay once again teases 'wildcat package' for Cam Akers

RamBill360August 10, 2020 05:26AM

Ramsdude150August 10, 2020 06:43AM

Rams43144August 10, 2020 07:08AM

Re: Sean McVay will use wildcat for sure.......

oldschoolramfan124August 10, 2020 08:00AM