Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sean McVay

August 10, 2020 04:03AM
read this

on Cam Akers

I mean, there are some trick plays where he's catching a swing pass to his left and flipping his hips and making 50-yard throws down the field. He did some impressive stuff. You never know, we might have a wildcat package coming to a theater near you."

more on Cam @ Emergency QB

"It's been Cooper Kupp in the past, but watching Cam whip it around and some of the things he can do, I think we'll let those guys duke it out if the worst-case scenario comes up. But he certainly is very capable and he hasn't been shy about telling me he can still spin it either (laughs)."

Also, notes on keeping the QBs and their coaches distanced even from each other it sounds like. Challenging but sensible
The coach also remarks about how to conduct biz by iphone, and zoom: Using Tech to make things go.

Very telling about his relief that Brockers is on the roster after sitting Robinson.

Most of all, I really like the message of getting the squad to be "here and now" during these sessions. I'm sure there's some boredom to not "lighting it up."

BTW, for those out of area, we've been enjoying some very mild temperatures: Even Sean noted it. That ends later this week, as we expect to roast over the weekend.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay – Media Availability – August 9, 2020

Shaky412August 09, 2020 02:06PM

Re: Sean McVay

leafnose158August 10, 2020 04:03AM