Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Pats secondary coaching is the best in the league

May 28, 2020 11:53AM
It's just ridiculous how well they played across the board last season. The players certainly matter in that, but the way they all execute together as a whole is so impressive. It pains me to say it too, really hate them more than any team outside of the 9ers.

Well tbh you could probably say they're the best coached defense period and have been since Belichick came aboard.

And btw all these people (myself included) expecting them to not win their division for the first time since like WWII or whatever... Their defense will be dominant again this year. Most don't realize they gave up 14.4 ppg in 2019 and basically didn't win the conference because their skill at wideout was far too deficient. But this past offseason they had a fantastic draft and scooped my favorite player in the draft (Uche) not to mention a nice oversized DB fit in Dugger. What is strange about the Pats is they're not a top drafting team surprisingly enough, but IMO this year they added two really nice pieces to what was already a dominant group.

All that aside (realize I've gone off on a tangent here whoops) there is good reason their DBs are getting love on that list. But I agree having Peters on it is a joke. That dude requires zone and support over the top like Sherm does, and that's fine and all but those types don't deserve to be compared to the guys who do it on an island. IMO at least.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Top man coverage corners

Hazlet Hacksaw518May 28, 2020 10:51AM

merlin216May 28, 2020 11:53AM

3030190May 28, 2020 01:38PM

Peters in and Jalen out? garbage (nm)

mexram178May 28, 2020 01:23PM

This is laughable

rampage666260May 28, 2020 02:21PM

the world according to Doug Farrar.......clueless