Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Fan Experience Expectations for New Stadium

May 12, 2020 08:44AM
RinconRam
My experience as an out of town fan attending my first LA home game last year at the Coliseum bordered on a nightmare. It was the Niners game and the nasty taste in my mouth from fighting endless traffic just to arrive at a seat surrounded by obnoxious Niners fans to watch Goff puke out a 60 yard passing performance probably won't ever truly dissipate.

I'm wondering what this experience would look like for home games this upcoming season. Obviously the amenities of the shiny new stadium will be an upgrade, and perhaps the traffic/parking situation will (may) be better I just don't have a feeling if any of this will attract more local fans to the point of actually having more Rams fans at a home game than opposing fans. Personally, I'd pay $$$ for a ticket if I knew the crowd/atmosphere would be near to that Kansas City game a couple of years ago - that was electric.

I've been to every game since they've been back and aways have a great experience.....the trick is get there early.....no traffic and plenty of time to tailgate!!!

Also, never buy tickets in or around the visiting side ....that is where all the people who buy season tickets just to make money selling all there tickets for profit to visiting fans....especially makes it worse when a team like the Niners come to town red hot..... the year before when they sucked there was lass then half the number of them that showed up last year.

Obviously the new stadium is going to be a much better experience in just about every way and I would expect much less visiting fans in the next couple of years as SSL owners probably want to see more Rams games now that they don't have to deal with logistics and antiquities of the coliseum

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fan Experience Expectations for New Stadium

RinconRam332May 12, 2020 08:14AM

$64,000 Question!

Crazylegs154May 12, 2020 08:37AM

Rampage2K-159May 12, 2020 08:44AM

leafnose142May 12, 2020 09:28AM

Rampage2K-140May 12, 2020 09:33AM