Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No more BOOGER on MNF!!

May 09, 2020 11:37AM
Wooo Hooo!! Can't stand listening to that know it all. Now I can watch MNF with the volume up again! lol

Joe Tessitore, Booger McFarland out at Monday Night Football

Link

[profootballtalk.nbcsports.com]

As ESPN continued to look for new additions to the Monday Night Football crew, it became increasingly obvious that the current members of the booth would not be returning. It’s now official.

Richard Deitsch of TheAthletic.com reports that Joe Tessitore and Booger McFarland won’t be back.

Deitsch adds that the replacements will come from within ESPN, and that decisions have not been made as to the persons who will succeed Tessitore and McFarland, both of whom will remain in “prominent roles” at ESPN.

ESPN reportedly made runs in recent months at folks like Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, and Al Michaels.

Any changes could be temporary. With rumors rampant that the next deal for Monday Night Football (which starts in 2022) may result in the game moving back to ABC, efforts to swing for the fences when it comes to the folks working the games may not result in a strikeout.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

No more BOOGER on MNF!!

Ramsdude676May 09, 2020 11:37AM

Re: No more BOOGER on MNF!!

WhiteHorns307May 09, 2020 12:51PM

Speed_Kills292May 09, 2020 12:56PM

Careful what you wish for......SAS

bigjimram21255May 09, 2020 01:56PM

I'd call it "MUTED MNF"!

Ramgator173May 10, 2020 10:56AM

Been all down hill since Howard, Don and Frank days ended.

Ramgator198May 09, 2020 04:27PM

Re: Been all down hill since Howard, Don and Frank days ended.

Ramsdude218May 09, 2020 04:36PM

Classicalwit202May 09, 2020 07:50PM

YAYYYYY!

BC Ramsfan194May 10, 2020 12:38PM