Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brady gets everything and Rodgers gets screwed

April 24, 2020 06:41AM
How in the world does Brady get Gonzalez, all those great WRs, now a tackle, and a top offensive coach in the NFL that is aggressive on offense? He is the most blessed player in NFL history with the top coach in league history followed by a very good coach with the some of the best offensive talent in the NFL.

and Rodgers gets street free agents as WRs and a coach that has no desire to elevate the offense with just kind of muddling along and than they use a first round pick for a future QB instead of upgrading the current team.

What Rodgers did with that GOD awful team that finished 13-3 should be legendary. Yes, in the history of sports, has there ever been an awful team that finished 13-3. Never. it was last year and Rodgers carried that team. I grant that the defense was better, but the horrific offense around him to win 13 games is something I have never seen.

I thought Kurt Warner was the most blessed player at one point with Bruce and Holt followed by Fitzgerald and Boldin, but this is another level of blessed with what is going on with Brady.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2020 06:42AM by Rams_81.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Brady gets everything and Rodgers gets screwed

Rams_81281April 24, 2020 06:41AM

Re: Brady gets everything and Rodgers gets screwed

Classicalwit146April 24, 2020 06:55AM