Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: LA Times: Goff Has Backers

April 08, 2020 05:32AM
Classicalwit
Todd Gurley was one heck of a running back. I'm very concerned that the offense won't be able to run the football now that he is no longer here. He had a very rare combination of power and speed. Most backs now are 5'-7" stumps, scatback types who try to outrun defenders. It's why most offenses struggle to score inside the 10 yard line.

Let's be honest...we weren't really running the ball well last year while he WAS here. Not sure that will change without him here but it just might get better. We shall see.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LA Times: Goff Has Backers

leafnose679April 08, 2020 04:02AM

Classicalwit249April 08, 2020 04:21AM

Ramsdude216April 08, 2020 05:32AM

Rams43198April 08, 2020 06:35AM

Football is like show business

NewMexicoRam157April 08, 2020 03:59PM

Re: yeah its too bad