Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: My edge rusher for the Rams in every round

April 06, 2020 10:48AM
I think Okwara is a 3rd rounder. There is something I don't like about him, but I cannot put my finger on it. I think its his lack of power. He just never shows any kind of strength on film. He's explosive, great athlete, bendy, just not strong. That said, if he is the Rams 3rd round pick I'd be happy with that. Just put him in a weight room. Greenard is stronger, Okwara is a more flexible, explosive athlete. Both have great motors.

I think Anae is a borderline 3rd, to middle of the 4th type of guy. He is missing length and is a tad stiff. Those 2 things can be an issue if a OT gets his hands on him, because his arms aren't long enough to keep the OT from locking him up and he isn't explosive or bendy enough to threaten the edge and just blow past a OT. So he most likely is going to have to win on stringing move after move together combined with his hot motor to get to the QB. Those type of guys tend to slide to the middle of the draft. That said, I like him. I like try hards, their floor is always higher then say a guy like Zuniga, who is inconsistent, but has a heck of an athletic profile.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Best Edge rusher for the Rams in each round of the draft...

Rams43491April 06, 2020 08:41AM

My edge rusher for the Rams in every round

Deadpool276April 06, 2020 09:38AM

dzrams192April 06, 2020 10:16AM

Deadpool174April 06, 2020 10:48AM

Re: If we don't go edge at 52 I prefer we take Anae

merlin175April 06, 2020 10:29AM

Ekern55120April 06, 2020 07:49PM