Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I gotta see the new LA logo on a pair of fuzzy dice....

March 23, 2020 12:02PM
before I make a real feel for it. IMO that would be a perfect visual. I know it's just a logo but when you follow a team because of the look of the team when 1st coming on board and they come up with this....We have so many losing seasons between the winning seasons at least we had a cool look....Man waiting for those jerseys..I kinda wish they would postpone that like everything else that's being postponed.....It's already been shown by this release of stuff IMO it's going to be the vision of Nike and anyone who goes with Nikes' vision that is going into the jersey look....

I don't mind change, I like new looks that mesh with the old with a bit of a tweak....like the new Camaros...the new Challengers....but I'm afraid they are going to pull a Dodge Charger on us...take a cool looking 1960's through early '70's ride and turn it into a 4 door blob.....

Now I may buy something with that LA logo on it if it came with a SB L___ Champions logo on it....but I'm pretty sure that isn't coming all that soon.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I gotta see the new LA logo on a pair of fuzzy dice....

roman18275March 23, 2020 12:02PM