Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My 4 round mock via Draft Network

March 21, 2020 09:42AM
Using the Draft Network's mock draft machine.

This draft was about getting players that fit the system and fill a role. Adding speed and explosion.

My preferred draft would have an X WR at pick 52. I think the Peart pick will cause a tough cut on the oline so I dont think drafting Oline is a smart move unless the player is very talented. None of these guys will be starters as rookies but all of them could fill valuable roles and earn decent amount of playing time. Let me know what you think.

Round 2 Pick 52 Joshua Uche, EDGE, Michigan.

Productive and athletic Edge. Add another young player with upside to the rotation. Keep the rushers fresh. Edge group needs more talent.

Round 3 Pick 84 Willie Gay, Jr., LB, Miss St

Some risk taking here. The ideal is he becomes the everydown, big ILB. Can cover and stop the run--incredible athlete. Some issues but upside is tremendous.

Round 3 Pick 104 Matthew Peart, OT, UConn

Developmental tackle that is powerful enough to play some guard as a rookie. Great movement skills poor technique. High upside.

Round 4 Pick 126 Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, App Stt

Nickel down lb. I see Davis as a downfield attacking player with the ability to cover. My plan is to not have him read/react and have to shed. I want to use as a wildcard that makes the offense react. Ideally I would use him like a Derwin James/Jamaal Adams minus any FS.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My 4 round mock via Draft Network

rampage666525March 21, 2020 09:42AM

Re: My 4 round mock via Draft Network

Deadpool331March 21, 2020 10:51AM

Re: My 4 round mock via Draft Network

RAMpant Defense276March 22, 2020 07:26AM

RB J.K. Dobbins NFL.com draft bio

Rams Junkie126March 23, 2020 08:59AM

Re: How is he in the receiving game?

dzrams133March 23, 2020 09:31AM