Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I Say...Empower Gurley in 2020

February 26, 2020 03:46PM
ramBRO

What if TG is the one who is telling McVay he can't handle a full load? Maybe TG doesn't want to "carry the load" because he knows how bad his knee really is.

OK, well...if this is the case, then Mr. Gurley ought to be more than willing to restructure his contract. After all, he'd essentially be telling the organization that he can no longer perform in the manner he contracted for. I mean, technically, he's not injured, right?[/quote]

I agree BRO. Wasn't he quoted a while back saying something like "I wish I could give some back"? If this is the case, he absolutely should be willing to restructure!

As for the "is he injured" question...Yes, he is injured. You can call it "Arthritis" or whatever you want. All I know is that if it prevents him from being his "usual" self...it's an injury. Sure, he can still play just like others who had this have played but he will be a shell of what he was with the possibility of getting worse with over use. That's why we are seeing the "load management" from McVay. He is trying to extend TG's career for as long as he can IMO.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2020 03:49PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I Say...Empower Gurley in 2020

RinconRam349February 26, 2020 01:23PM

Ramsdude201February 26, 2020 01:42PM

ramBRO192February 26, 2020 03:00PM

Ramsdude205February 26, 2020 03:46PM

zn180February 26, 2020 05:04PM

but is he the same back that he was?