Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I have never been this nervous in my life..

January 02, 2020 01:13PM
Dear Fans,

Walking through tailgates Sunday morning and standing on the field postgame, I was inspired by how many fans commented on the joy the Rams return to Los Angeles has brought you and your families. In many ways, the four years since we returned back to Southern California have flown by.

From the moment the Red Hot Chili Peppers kicked off our return to the Coliseum in front of 90,000 fans to the postgame fireworks Sunday night, we’ve shared some incredible memories together. The first playoff game in LA in more than 30 years against the Falcons, beating the Cowboys last January to advance to the NFC Championship en route to Super Bowl LIII, and of course that historic Monday Night Football game where LA came together during a time of immense tragedy. And many memories have been made off the field as well – building playgrounds at elementary schools in Inglewood, Watts, South Central and East LA, working with United Way to raise more than one million dollars to help address homelessness through their annual Homewalk, and most recently with our 2nd Annual Community Blitz when we made the holidays a little brighter for thousands of Angelenos at six different community projects on one day.

Whether cheering for us at the Coliseum or on the road, Playing 60 with us at your school, or joining us in inspiring Angelenos to shine bright and our fans everywhere to climb to new heights, you have been with us every step of the way. Thank you.

Although it is bittersweet to say goodbye to the Coliseum, the future is bright for the Los Angeles Rams as we prepare to move into our new home at SoFi Stadium. On the field, we are continuing our work to deliver a championship to Los Angeles and our fans. The core of our team is young and will continue to grow in years to come and our football group is energized by the prospect of a full offseason to improve our nucleus.

We are proud of what Coach McVay, his staff and our players have accomplished over the past three years with three winning seasons, two division titles, and a Super Bowl appearance. While this year did not live up to our expectations, the team reached significant milestones including Todd Gurley tying the franchise record for rushing touchdowns, Jared Goff becoming the first Rams quarterback to pass for 4,000-plus yards in consecutive seasons, and Tyler Higbee setting franchise records for receptions and receiving yards by a tight end. Defensively, two-time Defensive Player of the Year Aaron Donald and Dante Fowler became the first Rams duo to generate double-digit sack totals in a single season since 2012 while the team recorded 24 takeaways that spurred 78 points scored during the 2019 season, adding to the league-leading points off takeaways under Coach McVay.

Now as we turn the page to prepare for the Combine, free agency and the Draft, I can assure you that Sean, Les and their staffs are actively working to improve our team to ensure a return to the playoffs and chance at the Lombardi Trophy.

Stan Kroenke’s vision to transform both the fan experience and our region will come to life this fall, reimagining gamedays for Angelenos and the entire NFL. SoFi Stadium will be a destination that will welcome Rams fans from around the world and is more than 85% complete, with the roof panel and seat installations underway. The Oculus, a first-of-its-kind 70,000 square foot double-sided display board with 4k video, is being assembled within the stadium. Our culinary experience, which will be uniquely Los Angeles and feature food made to order in front of your eyes, is being finalized. Additionally, we continue to focus on making this the best fan experience in the world with the latest technology, amazing partnerships, operational ease and our diehard fans. Last Friday, I toured 17 of our Season Ticket Members who make up our Rams Fan Council around the building and it was powerful to see first-hand their reaction to the stadium and invaluable to hear their ideas for what gamedays at the Rams House should be.

In addition, this exciting time includes our new brand identity – from logos and colors to uniforms and helmets. These elements will tie to our deep roots in Los Angeles while also providing a sleek, modern look that fits with our new, world-class home. We are excited to share all of this with you over the coming months and see our players run out of the SoFi Stadium tunnel for the first time in our new uniforms as we kick off this next era of Los Angeles Rams football.

Thank you for your passion and continued support. Happy New Year and Go Rams!

Kevin Demoff
Chief Operating Officer
Los Angeles Rams
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Demoff confirms new uniforms, helmets, colors and logo are coming in 2020

RamBill655January 02, 2020 12:58PM

I have never been this nervous in my life..

sstrams264January 02, 2020 01:11PM

Shaky266January 02, 2020 01:13PM

overall identity rebranding

IowaRam344January 02, 2020 01:18PM

Ramkind262January 02, 2020 01:25PM

SB34RAMS1267January 02, 2020 02:13PM

george_allen221January 02, 2020 04:15PM

it's 2020

IowaRam241January 02, 2020 01:11PM

Re: lol!!! Nm

Speed_Kills151January 02, 2020 05:21PM

We are about to find out just how much.........

Ramgator225January 02, 2020 03:56PM

Re: We are about to find out just how much.........

PHDram193January 02, 2020 04:23PM

Picture if you will...

BumRap225January 02, 2020 05:11PM

Picture if you will...

BumRap365January 02, 2020 05:15PM

Re: And have no strong

Speed_Kills188January 02, 2020 05:25PM

Re: Man are you going to be disappointed

Speed_Kills209January 02, 2020 05:22PM