Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams to Sign QB Jared Goff to Four-Year, $134 Mill extension

Anonymous User
December 29, 2019 05:36PM
If I was the owner of the Los Angeles Rams, I would've signed him for even more money if that's what it took to lock him up.

For you fellow Rams fans that disagree you can call me what ever you want.

A Goff homer.

Blinded by my loyalty and support since he was drafted.

Goff's mother like someone on this board mentioned.

Goff this Goff that.

I would rather have Jared Goff as the Rams quarterback for the next 10 years than any other QB in the NFL even with the down year he had in 2019.

I was very happy to see this 2019 team finish 9-7 even though like most of you, I expected so much more.

It is sad to see the season end for our team but next season will be another new journey with new hopes and dreams.

I believe Jared Goff will lead our team to back to the playoffs and give this franchise a few more opportunities to hold up the Lombardi trophy before his career ends.

Rams to Sign QB Jared Goff to Four-Year, $134 Million Extension
The Rams drafted Jared Goff with the first overall pick in 2016.

The Rams will sign quarterback Jared Goff to a four-year, $134 million extension, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.

The deal includes an NFL-record $110 million guaranteed and will tie Goff to Los Angeles through 2024, according to Schefter.

Goff's new contract was expected to be similar to the one Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz inked this summer. Wentz and Philadelphia agreed to a four-year, $128 million extension, including $107 million guaranteed and an average of $32 million.

The Rams selected Goff with the first overall pick in the 2016 draft. The two-time Pro Bowler signed a four-year, $27.9 million deal with Los Angeles in June 2016 and was set to become a free agent in 2021 prior to his reportedly new extension.

Last season, Goff tallied career highs in passing yards (4,688) and touchdowns (32) while leading the Rams to a Super Bowl appearance, where they fell 13-3 to the Patriots.

Happy New Year to all of you Faithful Rams Fans! Go LA Rams in 2020 thumbs up smiley

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams to Sign QB Jared Goff to Four-Year, $134 Mill extension

Anonymous User396December 29, 2019 05:36PM

Re: Rams to Sign QB Jared Goff to Four-Year, $134 Mill extension

Ekern55175December 29, 2019 06:04PM