Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TRANSCRIPTS: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay, Pass Game Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Shane Waldron, QB Jared Goff - Media Availability - Dec. 11, 2019

December 12, 2019 12:14AM
TRANSCRIPTS: Rams Head Coach Sean McVay, Pass Game Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Shane Waldron, QB Jared Goff - Media Availability - Dec. 11, 2019

Rams Head Coach Sean McVay
(Opening Remarks)
“From an injury standpoint, (WR) Nsimba Webster with his hip will continue to be day-to-day. We’re kind of an ‘above the neck’ emphasis today anyway, so we’ll have a little bit better feel for how he’s doing tomorrow. (T) Rob Havenstein’s going to be back on the field as a full participant and we’ll just monitor him day-to-day. (TE) Gerald (Everett) will still be day-to-day. His knee is making progress, but not ready to get out there and practice with us yet.”

(On the Rams and Cowboys both needing a win on Sunday and if there’s more pressure being the road team in Sunday’s game)
“I wouldn’t say that. I think every single week, we don’t necessarily look at it as pressure, but it’s an opportunity for us. It’s a great opportunity to go to Dallas, it’s going to be a great environment, great atmosphere. It’s a very good football team – they’ve got great coaches, great players. We know what the challenge is and we’ve got to have a great week of preparation to see if we can build on a little bit of the momentum that we do have. But, knowing that it’s one game at a time and what we did in the previous weeks won’t help us. We’ve got to be ready to show up when kickoff comes on Sunday.”

(On if he would be apprehensive to put Havenstein back into the starting lineup considering how well the offensive line has played in his absence)
“These guys have done a good job and we’re going to monitor that as the week progresses. It’s something that we feel good about – if he (Havenstein) is able to go – getting another really good football player back – in terms of what capacity he’s utilized, we have not made that decision.”

(On the offensive line’s improvement as a whole over the last few weeks and how T Bobby Evans has developed in Havenstein’s role at right tackle)
“It’s been a major improvement. I think when you look at it, I think the big thing is being able to settle in at one spot to be able to do that, I think it’s helped them out. But, early on, to be able to have (Run Game Coordinator Aaron) Kromer move them all across the board, playing a variety of different spots, you can see he’s (T Bobby Evans) more comfortable. He’s been able to have a singular focus throughout the course of the week where you’re really digesting a gameplan, getting familiar playing next to (OL) David Edwards – I’ve been really impressed with him. You look at some of the players that he’s gone against, the caliber of big-time guys and the way that he’s been able to perform. He’s got great play energy. If you watch him, the excitement, the way that he helps his teammates up, finishes blocks, gets excited when guys score. He’s got a nice enthusiasm about himself that you get excited about. I’ve been very pleased with Bobby.”

(On how Everett’s availability influences how they gameplan to use their tight ends offensively)
“He’s (Everett) a good player, but I think it’s shown why we feel really good about (TE) Tyler Higbee. It really hasn’t changed anything for us, except for you’re down a really good player that’s done some nice things for us. If anything, you’ve seen Higbee step up in a big way and show why he’s a big-time player. He’s going to continue to have a big role for us, as will (TE) Johnny Mundt – been really pleased with him. The things that Johnny’s done, you watch the way that he’s enabled us to do some different things on some of those early downs – it’s been awesome being able to watch him just continue to grow, see his confidence grow. Again, I go back to (Tight Ends Coach) Wes Phillips has done a really good job with that group.”
(On what he’s seen from QB Jared Goff to improve his play recently)
“I think he’s (QB Jared Goff) making great decisions. He’s throwing the ball with accuracy and anticipation. Being a point guard like we talk about, I think that’s really important. I don’t think you can underestimate – I think his teammates are playing well around him. We talk about this being a great team game. I do believe that our production – he’s our leader and it starts with, if your quarterback’s playing well, usually, everything kind of falls in alignment with that. You look at how efficient (Rcool smiley Todd (Gurley II) has been able to run the football, what that’s done for us to be able to be manageable. Then, you end up being better on your third downs and so it has a trickle-down effect. I think, ultimately, it’s about making good decisions, throwing the ball with accuracy and anticipation and leading the way. That’s what he’s done the last couple weeks.”

(On if he’s committed to giving Gurley II the ball as many times as he needs to in order to win)
“He’s (Gurley II) doing good. I think that’s been a good formula for the last couple weeks. We talk about each game you have a different approach. But, certainly, the approach for us is that Todd is a big-time player. He’s shown that he’s feeling good and when he’s doing those kind of things – whether it be through the pass-game, through the run-game – good things seem to happen for the Rams.”

(On how he prepares the team to be efficient in a game where you also need to expect the unexpected)
“I think what you do is you look at the tape and then what you want to do without chasing ghosts is, make sure that you’re really thorough with your preparation. Then, if things do go a little bit differently, or not quite according to plan during the game, part of those in-game adjustments, being able to seamlessly handle the ebbs and flows is something that I think our guys do a nice job of. That’s the communication that exists between the coaches and the players, and if those things do arise, we’ll be ready to handle that. But, for the most part, we’ll use the normal, standard operating procedures in terms of how we go about our preparation to try to get ready for a big week.”

(On what’s different about Dallas this season compared to previous seasons)
“They’re still a really good team. I think, really, there’s not much different. (Offensive Coordinator) Kellen Moore’s done a nice job, but you look at what (former Cowboys Offensive Coordinator) Scott Linehan had done as the ‘OC’, you see very similar core philosophies and beliefs. You see very similar players – a lot of the same guys. I think (Cowboys WR) Amari Cooper’s having a great year. You look at just some of the improvements of their receivers as a whole – they’ve got three legitimate receivers. I think (Cowboys Qcool smiley Dak (Prescott’s) making great decisions, they’ve always had a great O-line and Zeke’s (Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott) résumé speaks for himself. Offensively, they’re a nightmare, they’re a real problem to deal with. Defensively, a lot of the same. Any time that you’ve got a (Cowboys Defensive Coordinator) Rod Marinelli, (Passing Game Coordinator & Defensive Backs Coach) Kris Richard-led defense, you’re going to see elite effort, good, sound fundamentals. They’re going to be sound on the back-end and they’ve got some guys that are really doing a great job coming off the edges. (Cowboys DE) Demarcus Lawrence and (Cowboys DE) Robert Quinn’s really done a nice job. You can go look through their guys, but it’s a tough matchup for us.”

(On if he did any evaluation on Prescott and what he has seen from him since he has come into the league in 2016)
“I really didn’t do too much. But I do know that when you start thinking about a guy that led Mississippi State at one point in the season to No. 1 overall ranking, I think that says a lot about Dak Prescott. He’s always been an elite competitor. I think he’s throwing the football really well this year. You see him making great decisions, making a lot of plays in the pocket, he’s always had the ability to create off-schedule. I love the intangibles. When you watch him from afar, he seems like a great leader. In the little bit of interaction I’ve had, you can tell how much is teammates enjoy playing with him. A lot of those things that you want your quarterback to be able to have those traits, those characteristics. He seems to embody a lot of those things. He’s playing at a high level and I think his numbers, I mean, they’ve been off the charts. It’s been impressive to watch as they’ve gone through the season.”

(On what has led him to having the freedom to call some of the creative plays that were used on Sunday and that he has used over the last couple of years)
“It’s the players. They’ve done a good job, they’ve been able to make plays. You go back to just getting into a rhythm. We’ve been able to get into a rhythm offensively when you’re able to convert your third downs, sustain drives. It’s one thing to have 12-play drive and score a touchdown. But the way that those plays unfold – are you talking about really only having to have two third downs on that drive so that you’re able to kind of present multiple looks as opposed to being in the known passing situations? That’s the thing, sometimes, when you aren’t efficient on early downs, you’re basically playing two third downs in a row and that puts a lot of pressure on the O-line, the quarterback and it puts the defense in attack mode. Those are things that we’ve been able to avoid. It’s like a, yeah, no kidding kind of statement that I’m making, but it is important. When you’re efficient on early downs, everything else goes hand-in-hand. That’s what our guys have done the last few weeks.”

(On if he can explain why a team would be vulnerable giving up plays to the tight end position)
“When you see some of those numbers, I think so much of it is specific to, ‘All right, well, what’s the situation? Who are the teams that we’re talking about? Are those guys primary targets in a team’s offense? Are they in man, are they in zone? Where was that player aligned?’ It’s hard to say. I don’t know exactly what it’s looked like in terms of what the tight end production has been against those guys. That’s not really something we look at as much as it is just, all right, how are we putting together a gameplan? What are some of the things that we want to be able to attack? When those situations come up, some of the coverage principles that you get based on the situation are very different – early downs, to third downs, to two-minute, to in the redzone. I think when you make a kind of an overall statement, it’s hard for me to really know exactly what that means. You could say, ‘All right, based on a matchup maybe that’s worked out for some teams.’ But, I’m seeing a good defense that looks like they do a pretty good job against everybody.’”

(On what his impressions are of Moore as a play caller and the impact he has had on the Cowboys’ offense)
“It’s been impressive. You look at his first year doing it, the success that they’ve had. I wish I had that kind of success that early, it was impressive. What he’s done, he’s done a good job putting the players in good spots. I think there’s a comfort level. They’ve got an identity, I think that’s as important as anything. The plays are one thing, but when you put your players in position to make plays, that’s the most important. It seems like he’s had a great feel for the game. I’ve been really impressed with him.”

(On the number of plays that they’re running with 12 personnel has dramatically changed things and how it came about)
“Partly, against Chicago, you had some late changes where guys weren’t able to go. That kind of just forced us to adjust and adapt. You end up seeing some of the success and the good things that both Tyler and Johnny did in there and you say, ‘All right, well let’s build off of this.’ What it does is it serves as a natural chance for some of our receivers to stay fresher throughout the whole game. We’ve got a rare group of guys that can go 65-70 plays. But I think naturally, if you can build in those breaks if you’re able to run plays that you feel gives you a good advantage and kind of just have a little bit of a multiple look, where it’s not exclusively, kind of like what we’ve been in years past. That’s been something that’s helped us this year. Like we’ve talked about before, for me, I’m learning that each year is a totally different deal. Maybe, what helped us be successful the first couple years, you’ve got to be able to adjust and adapt and most importantly, like always talk about, utilize your players. I think Johnny Mundt has done some good things that have earned the right to get on the grass.

(On who will be the punt returner if Webster is not able to play)
“We would talk about that. (WR) Cooper (Kupp) is a guy, he would have gone back the other day. But in a lot of instances, you’re saying, ‘All right, it’s only a fair catch. You’re not going to return that.’ But, he certainly is capable. Really, all of our receivers, I think about the Seattle game last year where we had a couple guys go down. All three of our starting receivers have the ability to field punts. Those guys would be the guys that would get that next opportunity.”

Rams Pass Game Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Shane Waldron
(On if there is a smile on the player’s face knowing they have momentum and can gain more with a win Sunday against Dallas)
“No doubt about it. Coming off of a couple good performance, where we feel like we’ve meshed well in all three phases. Everyone’s had a contribution – specifically offensively – where a lot of different guys have been able to get involved and, playing at a high level, and looking to just each week build on that positive momentum, and keep growing as a team.”

(On if he has an answer on why the team has taken so long to gain momentum)
“Why it’s taking so long? Well, I think the answer to why it has steadily improved the last few weeks is our players’ ability to stay the course when we did have some tough times. No doubt, I think part of it is, it’s the NFL and there’s great teams that you’re playing against each week and some of the things weren’t going our way for a stretch there. I think just the ability of everyone to keep that even-keel demeanor, come into work every single day and work the same – whether it was a win or a loss – has really allowed us to break through these last few weeks, and get back to where we know we want to be.”

(On where he thinks QB Jared Goff has improved the last couple of weeks)
“I think he’s (QB Jared Goff) doing a good job as far as protecting the ball in the pocket. Then really when he’s been able to break contain on some of our movement passes – really attacking with the ball up and distributing it evenly across the field. I know TE (Tyler) Higbee has been a big recipient of some of those plays explosive plays, but it’s really gone to everybody. Again, (Qcool smiley Jared’s (Goff) ability to just make great decisions and attacking with the ball and finding the open receivers, he’s just done a nice job of it the last few weeks.”

(On if Goff has moved more the last few games)
“There has been some and I think just overall as an offensive unit, when we are able to stay efficient on first and second down in those normal down situations, it really allows you to have the full gamut of plays up and rolling. So, that’s where you can start getting a little more mix of the run and the pass and those movement plays that have helped us throughout the years.”

(On if Goff has done anything different in the last couple of weeks as far as breaking down game video)
“He’s really the catalyst for that steady demeanor. I think that’s what helped him break through some of the ups and downs of the year. He’s come in every single day – whether it’s his off day and he’s at home watching stuff on the iPad or checking in or coming in and watching film. He’s always maintained his steady work ethic. Then coming out to practice – is a long season, you can get into Week 13, 14, 15, 16 and if you’re not mentally tough, some of the fundamental stuff, some of those individual periods might start to dip down. Where I’ve seen Jared, he’s increased his sense of urgency and done a great job. (Assistant Quarterbacks Coach) Zac Robinson’s done a great job working with him, especially in some of the finer nuances and he’s just attacked every day with that positive attitude, looking to improve and keep getting better.”

(On what’s giving him confidence to involve TE Tyler Higbee in the passing game as much as he has over the last couple of weeks)
“He’s (TE Tyler Higbee) a guy that I think we’ve all had confidence in. Maybe numbers don’t always tell the story of ‘Higs’ as far as just the actual receptions because he is, in our opinion, one of the better three-down tight ends in the league. Obviously over the last couple of weeks with (TE) Gerald (Everett) being down, some of those targets might distribute a little bit differently. Higbee has done a great job of, not only a run blocker, as a pass protector, but being that unselfish guy in a lot of routes. Now, when the receivers get coverages – really like we are trying to do every week – the coverage contours are going to dictate different results or different places that the ball is going. ‘Higs’ has really benefited from that. His attitude and his desire to work hard every day, he’s another guy that’s just contagious around the team. Through the ups and downs, man the guy is always up. And he’s always going hard and he’s just got a great practice demeanor and an even better gameday demeanor, where he’s that glue guy that really gets us going on offense right now.

(On how much of it is Higbee and how much of it is tactical reasoning for using the tight ends differently)
“Just like over the last few years where sometimes the targets distribute different, it really just ends up being the coverage structures that you see each week. Then, some of the coverage structures or some of our approach philosophically the last few weeks where we had a few more two tight end sets on the field there that we feel like that’s the way that we approach that week. Each week is a different entity, but each week that we’ve approached it has kind of led to Tyler being a little bit more involved in some of those targets. Like I said, he’s done a steady job of, sometimes they go the receivers’ way, sometimes it’s (Rcool smiley Todd (Gurley II) getting open on a check down because they are playing things deep to short. The last few weeks, ‘Higs’ has been the recipient of some of those coverage contours.”

(On if Higbee will be used the same way if TE Gerald Everett returns Sunday)
“That’ll be something that it plays out through the week, as far as how Gerald’s doing, and how he’s practicing and coming along in what his status ends up being. We’ll find out kind of as the week goes there. As a whole with that tight end group between – Tyler, (TE) Johnny (Mundt), Gerald, and (TE) Kendall (Blanton), each of those guys can do something that really helps our team. So, it just depends each week how does that fit in to the final gameplan on Sunday?”

(On if who’s dictates how the tight ends are used)
“Yeah, and really that goes for the whole team because it depends. You’d like to say ‘Hey, each guy is getting these targets or this amount of targets.’ But the coverage contours going to dictate something different each week, the personnel groupings that we’re in is going to dictate something different each week. Then who’s available is going to dictate it. There’s a lot of variables, so it’s hard to point to just one thing or to say, ‘Hey, this week it might be more ‘Higs’ because Gerald is done or vice versa. So, it’s a week to week approach.”

(On the offensive line gelling the last few games and if T Rob Havenstein possibly coming back changes their gameplan)
“I think it’s a similar approach just as with Gerald offensively. We’ll see how the guys go as the week goes in practice. But (T) Bobby’s (Evans) done a tremendous job filling in for (T) Rob (Havenstein) at the right tackle position. I feel good about the fact that we can execute our offense at a high level however that gameday right tackle spot plays out. Having confidence in both of those guys being able to play at a high level.”

(On if he feels Goff has a lot more time to throw the ball and being more comfortable inside the pocket as opposed to the beginning of the season)
“Again, I think some of those things are just a combination of all 11. Where I think just all 11 on offense felt a little more comfortable the last couple games. You can look back and say on each play in a football game someone could of done something a little bit better. Like we always say, it’s not always on one position, but just as an offense as all 11 are playing right now gives you that sense and gives you a good, positive feeling. Especially, obviously, for the guy that’s holding the ball back there to throw it, for Jared to be feeling good and having a confident approach to this week at Dallas.

(On the communication he has with Goff during the game and what he said to him after he had interceptions on consecutive possessions against Seattle)
“It’s constant communication between myself, with Zac (Robinson) and obviously with (Head Coach) Sean (McVay), with Jared. Every series ends and you go right back to the series and kind of go through the list of plays and talk about the coverage contours that you’re seeing, the front structures, the pressures, making sure he’s seeing everything clearly. The biggest thing when you come out of that first interception where (Seahawks CB Quandre) Diggs made a tremendous play and jumped the route and it didn’t work out. Hey, seeing that coverage – understanding, learning from it, but then not letting that affect the next play, which I think he did do a good job of because the next one that happens is a totally different scenario, totally different set of circumstances – different coverage contour that led to that. But then as a team, I thought that was a great showing of our mental toughness and how we approach every day. Then a couple drives later, we come back with that 95-yard drive to really solidify things offensively. Again, it’s just going back, learning from it, learning from the previous drive, communicating and making sure we’re all seeing every coverage and front structure the same way. Making sure Jared’s on the same page with those. Then, like we talked about, which I think he has done a great job is once he’s seen something then he learns from it and tries not to repeat the same mistake again.”

(On if he has ever seen Goff’s confidence waver in those moments)
“Never. Again, I think that’s his best strength. He is unflappable. When the bad things happen, he’s ‘Steady Eddy.’ When things are going great, he’s excited – he might not show it like jumping all around and RA-RA. But he’s got that genuine enthusiasm. Like a lot of our guys, the time you see his enthusiasm show up the most is when he sees his teammates have success. When he can see Todd getting in there on a touchdown run or if (WR) Cooper (Kupp) makes that great catch on the end-break where he scores a touchdown on. Jared’s reaction to his teammate’s success is really where you’re going to see his excitement levels spike. But when it’s aren’t going well, that’s where you see him come right back to the bench, learn from what he did – take responsibility and then move right on to the next play.”

(On if Goff is working on his sliding)
“That was an interesting slide (laughs). Hey, he got his five yards and got to the next play. He wasn’t looking like he was stealing second base right there, but got the job done.”

Rams QB Jared Goff
(On his friendship with TE Tyler Higbee)
“Me and (TE) Tyler (Higbee) are great friends. We met when he was drafted, we were roommates in training camp, so we really hit it off then and have remained friends since. He’s one of my best friends.”

(On what him and Higbee do outside of football)
“We do a lot of stuff together. We like to play Fortnite in our free time. I think in the offseason we’ll go play golf, we do a bunch of stuff together.”

(On if he thinks off-field relationships helps on the field)
“Yeah, I think more than anything it’s trust – just trusting that he’s going to do his job. I think if I wasn’t one of his close friends, I would still trust him. You can definitely build that off the field and with other scenarios and situations. I trust him as much as anybody, and that’s why I feel comfortable throwing him the ball and big credit to him why he’s had so much success.”

(On what it was like for him to see a vintage RB Todd Gurley II play on his stiff-arm touchdown against Seattle given all the outside noise he had to deal with)
“It was great. We’ve been, I think, close to a bunch of those this year where he’s able to turn the corner just and for whatever reason, we haven’t been able to finish it off. He’s a great back and does his job every play – whether it’s running the ball, whether it’s protection, whether it’s catching the ball out of the backfield, he does his job. I think he feels good, and we’re excited about what he’s been doing, and exited about what he can continue to do.”

(On how well he knows Cowboys QB Dak Prescott)
“I know (Cowboys Qcool smiley Dak (Prescott) decently. We went to the Manning Passing Academy together and were there for a while and hung out a little bit. He’s a friend of mine and we’ve trained at the same place in Orange County, crossed paths a handful of times. I’m always rooting for him. He’s a great dude and a great player.”

(On how he feels Prescott is performing during a contract season and if he can imagine playing in the final year of his contract and not having an extension)
“Every situation is different, I’m not going to speak to his. He’s been playing well. He’s been doing a great job. I think there, obviously, and there has been a lot of outside noise, and I think he’s handled it as well as he can. I thought he’s played really well and has done a lot of really great things this year.”

(On if he would be surprised if Prescott’s contract surpassed his contract number)
“No, not at all. He’s a great player and he deserves everything coming his way.”

(On what stood out from the last regular season game against the Cowboys in the 2017 season)
“I love playing there. It’s a good atmosphere, it’s a lot of fun, it’s indoors – you feel fast out there. It’s a fun place to play. It is loud. You have to prepare for that, they’ve got good fans. It’s a lot of fun. You’re in (Cowboys Owner/President/General Manager) Jerry’s (Jones) world, it’s a good place to be.”

(On what’s made the last two games against the Cowboys competitive)
“They’re a great team. They’re a really good team. They’re well coached and they do a great job. I think two years ago, it was a really close game and last year we were able to, I think, pull away there at the end. They’re very competitive and we’ve got to be on our stuff every play and get ready for a battle.”

(On how his approach changes or elevates when there is a sense of urgency the last few weeks)
“I think just continuing to learn and grow, not only as a leader, heightened but a player. I think the best way I would describe it is just being a little bit more intentional about things. Not only for myself, as I usually am on the field and personally, but intentional about the whole process and about everyone. Really, intentional is the best word about what I’m trying to get done every day and every play with, not only myself, but the entire offense.”

(On if he feels like he keeps calm under pressure and in must-win games)
“I’ve always had a good knack for that. I think since I was young, I never let my emotions get the best of me. There are times, but it’s pretty limited for myself and just kind of remain cool, calm and collected, and try to let that feed into the teammates.”

(On if Pass Game Coordinator Shane Waldron has ever nicknamed him ‘Steady Eddy’)
“I don’t know if he’s called me that to my face, but I appreciate it.

(On the tight end usage over the last few weeks)
“We’ve been in a lot more heavier sets with those guys and have been able to get them out on some different stuff a little bit more. I think (TE) Tyler (Higbee) has always been a guy that we’ve known has the ability based on the way that our offense was running. Previously, it was just running through receivers through and running backs and just by circumstance. I think just these last couple of weeks, he’s been on the field a lot more. He had a lot more opportunities and you’ve seen what he can do with those opportunities. He’s taken advantage of his opportunities. He’s always been a guy thought that we’ve always known has that ability and just for whatever circumstance and the type of caliber of players that we have at receiver and at running back, it’s avoided him at times. I think he’s done a great job taking advantage of every ball thrown his way so far.”

(On how his Super Bowl and playoff experiences have come in to play down the stretch this season where every game seems like a is a must win)
“It’s definitely been a good thing for us to have for players that were here last year through those tough games late in the season. Not only in the playoffs, but the games that we had to win in the regular season. These games are very similar to that. So, we do know the urgency is there and the value of each game at this point. I think the narratives are written as these games are must win, they’re all must win. The games that we’ve lost this year in Week 3 or 4 were must win and now we look back and wish we would have. You do treat every game the same with the same approach, but we do know we are coming down the stretch here and need to make some things happen.”

(On if he feels like he is personally back in a rhythm after the past two games)
“We’ve been able to find that rhythm – I think yeah, for sure. I think it’s been through a bunch of different things. I think a lot of our keeper game has been working – where I get out on the edge and I’m able to make some plays there. We’ve protected really well, we’ve ran the ball really well and usually when those two things are going that way, it makes my job a whole lot easier. We’ve been doing a hell of a job at that and I feel good, I feel good. I feel like we’re in a good place offensively. I want to keep working, I want to keep getting better and I want to keep building off of that, because now it doesn’t mean much. Only thing that matters is this week and we need to keep it going.”

(On his slide attempt when running in Sunday’s game against Seattle)
“I’ll tell you what happened. I had forgot that they changed the rule to where if you go forward – it used to be if you dive forward, it’s an extra few yards because you’re not technically sliding. So, I was actually talking about it with (Qcool smiley Blake (Bortles) last week and I was like, ‘Man, I’m going to start going forward.’ So, sure enough I dive forward and then we watch the film after and they spotted it back where I had slid. We were like, ‘Oh yeah, they changed the rule’. I believe It was either this year or last year to diving forward and sliding are now equivalent.’ Now, I’ll just keep sliding on my back there.”

(On if his dad gave him grief about his slide)
“No, He was fine about it. It looked like I tripped, so it wasn’t too bad (laughs).”

--RAMS--
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Shaky350December 12, 2019 12:14AM