Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Garrett indefinite suspension upheld; NFL says no racial slur

November 21, 2019 06:04PM
Ramkind
Just heard a talking head say that it was so nice to see Garrett own his wrongdoing in his statement today. Of course nothing was said about the racial slur part being debunked by the league. Hope it won't be ignored but it will be.
Was listening to ESPN radio on the way home. Normally I have it on Fox sports radio so I'm not familiar with the host but it's a woman. Her co-host was doing everything he could to side with Garrett and praising him for saying what he said.

Said that Garrett had no incentive to even bring it to the light of day. The host, as delicately as possible, pointed out that Garrett was using it as a defense for his actions. Co-host then said it was brave of Garrett to report "this type of thing" even though he didn't want to. The host then said she was having a hard time wrapping her arms(she said arms but I think meant head) around the sequence of events considering Garrett came out with an apology to Rudolph right after the game. That it didn't make sense to her that if he'd just called Garrett a racial slur, why Garrett would then immediately apologize to him.

The co-host said it made perfect sense if you were black.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Garrett indefinite suspension upheld; NFL says no racial slur

RockRam414November 21, 2019 01:35PM

Classicalwit170November 21, 2019 03:28PM

Ramkind171November 21, 2019 04:47PM

moklerman162November 21, 2019 06:04PM

Classicalwit151November 22, 2019 02:30AM