Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wonder if 6 OL....

November 17, 2019 06:21AM
would be fun to watch.
Just come out with OT eligible and run the ball with 6 OL...while keeping the 3WRs and 1Rb to catch passes.
Heck, they could even go to a 2TE offense but sub 2 OL in for the TEs and just run the ball until it starts to work.
McVay doesn't seem to target the TEs much in pass routes anyway and the 1 or 2 OL would be huge benefits in the run/pass blocking aspects
compared to 2 TEs doing the same.

I think the Rams just need to try something really out of the box(like the Ravens are doin. imo)...
in order to get back to their bread & butter. We have to RUN so that we can pass...and we need to run more jet sweep stuff to hold the EDGE rushers.
McVay is calling odd plays and not adjusting to well and seems to be having an existential crisis. McVay's play calling looks confused...I think he's a bit psyched out and needs to embrace a new tactic/strategy and get his offense back on track. Our defense is doin okay....the Offense just needs to get it's mojo back!!! Much of that is on McVay. imo

If a coach has weakness on his team he coaches around them and puts his players in position to do the BEST they can. I kinda see a guy who's floundering in his own offensive concepts and not having another way to the mountaintop....gotta be flexible and nimble. What got him to the SB and great success the last 2yrs is NOT working anymore...gotta reinvent yerself now. I think he can do it...but I kinda thot he woulda done it by now...stumbled on to a new tweak of his offense when it seems we're getting more & more predictable. It's scaring me a bit that he hasn't had an answer yet. we'll see how it turns out

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Higbee, Mundt, & Everett questionable wow

Speed_Kills471November 15, 2019 04:24PM

Re: Higbee, Mundt, & Everett questionable wow

zn211November 15, 2019 04:45PM

I wonder if 6 OL....

SunTzu_vs_Camus120November 17, 2019 06:21AM