Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Should the NFL be worried....at least some???

November 14, 2019 06:39AM
I think the two things that drive me most nuts about the game right now is the over officiating and the celebrating.

You can only watch so many phantom roughing the QB or pass interference calls before you start thinking about changing the channel. Also I've been a fan for 45 years and I no longer have any idea what a catch is. A player catches the ball, turns and takes two steps and the ball gets knocked out and it an incomplete pass? I don't even watch the replays any more, I just wait for the refs to watch the video and tell me if its a catch or not because I can't even guess.

As I said the celebrating is the other thing, its after almost every single play. I saw a game earlier this year where a receiver for the Panthers (don't remember his name) got up and flexed and strutted about after EVERY single catch, even if it was for one yard, and his team was down by 10 points for almost the whole game! This year its went to whole new height, where after every turnover the whole defense has to run the length of the field and pose for a team picture in the endzone. I'm all about the game being fun and players have fun but its gotten way over the top for me.

I'm for sure not as big a fan of the game as I use to be.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should the NFL be worried....at least some???

Ramgator418November 14, 2019 05:53AM

SeattleRam183November 14, 2019 06:39AM

waterfield163November 14, 2019 06:53AM

Well...

ramsfaninmd192November 14, 2019 06:56AM

Re: Well...

waterfield159November 14, 2019 07:02AM

Re: Well...

ramsfaninmd221November 14, 2019 07:05AM