Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hmmm

November 12, 2019 02:01PM
This is no secret. I used to love KW but if he feels more like a Cardinal, so be it. That's his right. However, if it wasn't for the Rams, he wouldn't be where he is today. IMO, he has done and said things his career that make you go...WTH? There are many stories about him after the SB that would suggest his success went to his head a little bit. Add to that his religious feelings, Brenda Gate and fumbling issues, (the man was a fumbling machine for a while there) he wasn't exactly the favorite in the locker room. With his lask of production at the end, I can see why they let him go. The rams didn't feel he was going to "heal" and his hand would be alright. In fact, it took him a while to find out that a "glove" was the answer. I have much respect for all the charity work he does. Deep down seems like a good guy but that doesn't mean I have to consider him a great Ram forever.

I get it. He feels like he got a raw deal with the Rams, but he brought a lot of it on himself (and Brenda lol). I still remember coach asking him to go in the game when Bulger was struggling and he said "No, Marc needs to work through it". Sour grapes is what that was!

So if "Cardinal Kurt" wants to be associated with one of the worst franchises in the NFL...let him! Do you think Brenda made him alienate the Rams? Seems like she says "Jump" and he says "How High, Dear"? IMO, Brenda wears the pants in that family lol.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2019 02:03PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hmmm

JimYoungblood53509November 12, 2019 01:24PM

RamsFanSinceLA276November 12, 2019 01:28PM

waterfield250November 12, 2019 01:50PM

MamaRAMa258November 12, 2019 01:55PM

RamsFanSinceLA209November 12, 2019 02:39PM

You explained yourself well

RamUK175November 13, 2019 06:46AM

Ramsdude269November 12, 2019 02:01PM

Makes sense.....

Rampage2K-240November 12, 2019 01:51PM

Also, the St. Louis Rams no longer exist....

RinconRam188November 13, 2019 05:37AM