Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Simms is a moron....but......in this case he's right

October 23, 2019 10:17AM
RockRam
The Rams are totally prepared to pay full market value for Ramsey. The entire conversation was pointless.

They didn't pay 2 first round picks for him as a 2 year rental, who will not be a happy camper in year 2 if something legit is not being worked on for an extension.

Yes, he has leverage. But the Rams already showed their commitment when they gave up so much for him. There's nothing to hide. Any risk is not in the money; the risk is either career changing injury or in being a serious locker room problem. However the Rams no doubt did their homework, have his former teammates Folwer and Bortles to get inside info, and Ramsey's on field work cannot be doubted. And..... McVay and the Rams are among the most admired destination teams that now how to build a great team atmosphere.

The Rams have no problem going big on players, whereas some teams simply don't as a philosophy. The Rams want home run hitters on their team, not guys who roll up tons of singles.

The only one playing devils advocate is Florio as he usually does.

I think the debate really is is if Ramsey will hold next season if an extension doesn't get done...King says no way even if he doesn't get a deal and spells out why.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good stuff on Ramsey trade with King/Florio/Simms

Rampage2K-524October 23, 2019 07:52AM

interesting take from King

Rampage2K-273October 23, 2019 09:14AM

Re: interesting take from King

RAMpant Defense228October 23, 2019 09:19AM

Heres my take. King is a pompous buffoon.

max184October 23, 2019 09:20AM

Re: Heres my take. King is a pompous buffoon.

Rampage2K-206October 23, 2019 09:51AM

Re: Heres my take. King is a pompous buffoon.

max206October 23, 2019 09:55AM

Simms is a moron....but......in this case he's right

RockRam164October 23, 2019 10:09AM

Re: Simms is a moron....but......in this case he's right

Rampage2K-132October 23, 2019 10:17AM