Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2019 IS like a hangover for Rams Nation. I don't mean SB hangover.

October 15, 2019 04:27AM
Right now, the Rams are so hungover, they are puking. Nobody likes to puke but OFTEN relief happens right after doing so. The looming sickness for the Rams has been......A weak O line......Inconsistent DB play........Gurley has been a constant question mark since the Dallas playoff game.........The D line is AD and those OTHER guys.

I think 2019, we are gonna see the big puke that nobody wants but is a need to feel/ get better.........In 2020, I can see a TOTALLY new O line......A new DC.....Possibly Peters and Talib gone......AD getting some help up front, be it replacements or simply better coaching........ANNNND Gurley. Would not surprise me one bit if he is done by next season.

Goff is not a problem. Name any QB who has played well with almost NO O line, a gimpy star RB and a HC learning how to play call and adjust to said issues. Anyone recall Steve Young in Tampa Bay??

McVay....He's a GOOD HC. I simply think he was planning on Gurley being good and not having THAT bad of an O line. Let's give due credit. McVay's O has had some success. We DID put up points vs damn good teams in CAR, NO and Seattle (Two on the road!) BUT....Our looming queasiness has come to a head with the addition of injuries. In the long run, I think it will be a good thing and force positive change and stop the Rams Management from continuing to beat a square peg into a round hole.....A hole that had more of a square shape in 2017 -18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2019 IS like a hangover for Rams Nation. I don't mean SB hangover.

Ramgator106October 15, 2019 04:27AM