Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams 8-6 since the bye last year, including playoffs and SB

October 14, 2019 03:22PM
That's 14 games, almost a full season. 8-6 is barely above average. What happened since then?

-Teams started using that 6-1 defensive front, almost negating our wide running game
-OL has regressed, and this year it's not very good
-Goff has regressed, although he still has some great moments
-Gurley isn't the same and this year it SEEMS like he has some sort of attitude
-After having great injury luck that last two years, the injuries are starting to pile up
-McVay having trouble (it seems) adjusting to what defenses are doing now

I think the number one issue is our OL. Fixing that would go a long way in fixing some of these things, but it ain't happening this year.

We looked AWFUL against the Whiners. A team with this much talent shouldn't look like that. I thought our defense played pretty well, but the offense was pathetic. Our OL is bad. I thought it would be pretty decent this year.

8-6 in the last 14. 10 more this year. I know the schedule softens up now for a while but I'm not sure we can stack some wins. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons beat us this week. I've lost confidence in this team.

Sorry for the negative, rambling post but a loss like yesterday is really tough to take.

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
- Confucius

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
- Patrick Rothfuss

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone."
- Oscar Wilde
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams 8-6 since the bye last year, including playoffs and SB

RamsFanSinceLA428October 14, 2019 03:22PM

I think that's just realistic analysis

NewMexicoRam119October 14, 2019 03:31PM

Re: I think that's just realistic analysis-2020 will be good

Steve148October 14, 2019 07:50PM

not negative, just realistic nm

21Dog229October 14, 2019 06:38PM