Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ram only team in NFL without a 1st Quarter TD

October 08, 2019 03:35AM
It's a nasty stat.

Scoring early, and putting pressure on the other offense to keep pace has changed the dynamics plenty
And, look, not scoring early also effects how McVay uses the run game, or lack thereof.

I expect us to get the ball first this Sunday, and I also expect McVay to use a bit of razzle to get us into the second level.
Cooks on the give that went for a big gain against Seahawks makes that playlist.

Solid reviews in here about Everett and is great game. BTW, among the great plays by the offense that McVay notes: Goff gets pressured, and runs right, throws across his body, finds big #81. Making that play with his feet, and generating enough pepper to get that ball out clea, and then Gerald going to town after that was super entertainment for me.

Some humor. QB Draw on the 2 point conversion, which I thought was a great call, McVay thought Goff could have sold the pass a beat longer, and set up the DL to over commit. Just might see this again as we progress?

You can already hear how intense McVay has broken down the 9ers just on passing remarks. This kid is pure football; McVay is rare, rare.

It's 9er Week.
DeMarco firing me up
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Coach McVay Show--Oct 7

RamBill247October 07, 2019 09:23PM

Ram only team in NFL without a 1st Quarter TD

leafnose138October 08, 2019 03:35AM