Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: as he should have been.......

October 06, 2019 07:48AM
Why not a suspension? This is the kind of horrible play that ruins the game for everyone. Injuries ruin the game. I never want to see any player hurt even those on the enemy teams. And these guys know how to injure their opponents. That play was filthy. Not only was he trying to kill our CB but he did so after Peters had broken the plane and scored and from the side so it was a cheap shot. Glad they fined him, but I think he's getting off cheap by still being able to play the next week. Many times owner will pay for these fines and privately shake the players hand. The whole "bounty gate" ordeal was about specifically targeting players trying to knock them out of the game and it has to stop. At its best football is a dangerous game with all the high speed collisions without any of these late hit, cheap hit nonsense that goes on. I see complaints about all the rules protecting the QB. Well, they are necessary. Usually if you lose your starting QB your season is done. And there aren't that many good ones to begin with. My other pet peeve is this ridiculously low number of roster spots and game day roster spots which don't really cover for injuries.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Donovan Smith Fined $28K For Hit On Marcus Peters

Classicalwit325October 06, 2019 03:10AM

as he should have been.......

Ramsrule267October 06, 2019 06:27AM

SoCalRAMatic194October 06, 2019 07:48AM

73Ram197October 06, 2019 07:57AM