Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That was painful, but we did not get beat, we lost

October 03, 2019 08:14PM
Short week, go into Seattle. PLaying a guy who has never lost on Thursday night other than his rookie year. Wilson has one of the best games of his career, Lockett has one of the best catches, if not the best catch, of his career, Metcalf had some highlights as well.

To have one of the best kickers in the game miss a FG by inches to lose by 1 point in these circumstances is not a disaster.

Goff missed some throws, but the INT was not his fault and when it mattered he came through.

We lost Cooks which is a big part of opening up the field for us and still kept in it.

Gurley looked good and scored 2 TDs.

The OL looked much better in the second half.

Our offensive gameplan was much better, and I think we are moving in the right direction.

I am a little worried about our D. When a guy named Reeder leads the team in tackles, I wonder if that is good news or bad news.

I think Peters has skill but mentally breaks down, I believe he has cost us TDs last two weeks and he cannot be trusted to be single covering for an entire side of the field anymore.

Seattle is a dang good team and we lost by 1 on the road, we overcame a lot, and we faced them at their best. There is no reason to dismiss our chances, there is reason to look ahead and expect to see more improvement.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

That was painful, but we did not get beat, we lost

headslapper440October 03, 2019 08:14PM

Re: That was painful, but we did not get beat, we lost

NorCalRamFan168October 03, 2019 08:24PM

Re: That was painful, but we did not get beat, we lost

73Ram123October 04, 2019 04:16AM

Never understood that saying

waterfield158October 03, 2019 08:36PM

Re: Never understood that saying

headslapper186October 03, 2019 09:43PM