Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Orlosvsky: Where Has The Rams Run Game Gone?

September 30, 2019 08:07PM
DanOrlovsky@danorlovsky7

Watching tape I’ve gotta be honest-where has the @RamsNFL run game gone?!?
-2017 5th in the NFL at 121ypg
-2018 3rd in the NFL at 139ypg

A month into 2019 they’re 22nd at 99ypg...

The trickle down is less play action pass, more drop back, and less control of game!

Dan Orlovsky@danorlovsky7

The @RamsNFL have been forced to become a drop back football team-and they aren’t. 16 isn’t seeing “underneath” coverage guys..

===============

Rams Should Be Very Worried About Jared Goff's Terrible Start to the Season
posted by Wil Leitner - Sep 30, 2019

[foxsportsradio.iheart.com]

Dan Patrick: “I like Jared Goff as a person, but if you don’t have play-action and just say you’re going to be a pocket quarterback I start to get a little nervous there… He has 6 TDs and 7 INTs in his last 5 games; when does it start to become a pattern here?” (Full Video at Bottom of Page)
Listen to Dan Patrick discuss ESPN NFL analyst Dan Orlovsky's comments about Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff over the weekend that mentioned the immense struggles of Goff during 2019, just a year removed from the Rams' dream 2018 season when they won the NFC Championship.

Goff is coming off back-to-back Pro Bowl seasons after Rams head coach Sean McVay resurrected his career from his historically disastrous rookie season with former HC Jeff Fisher, but struggled during the second half last season and through the playoffs, and through four games this season ranks 26th in the NFL in QBR, throwing six interceptions compared to six touchdowns.

Goff’s Rams are coming off a shocking 55-40 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that saw Goff throw for 517 empty yards that resulted in three interceptions, a lost fumbled resulting in the game-clinching touchdown, and an ugly 38.9 QBR.

Check out the video below as Dan Patrick has doubts to whether Goff can survive in the pocket without the threat of play-action.

Dan Patrick Video

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2019 08:08PM by RamBill.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Orlosvsky: Where Has The Rams Run Game Gone?

RamBill260September 30, 2019 08:07PM