Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What goes around comes around. Pats and AB deserve one another.

September 11, 2019 11:25AM
I've always hated the Pats.... but from the sports fan's perspective.
In other words: on the one hand I admire that they are the greatest sports dynasty in the modern era. Hate them that they have beat my Rams....twice.... and that they just keep perking.

We also know about the cheating episodes and how they were brushed aside. And what a crud the owner is for using underage sex slaves for his self gratification, only getting off because because the videos that had him doing the dirty deed weren't allowed for evidence on a technicality (that is only reserved for the super wealthy). I do think I recall one incident where they were docked a 1st round pick. Oh well; rob a few banks, every now and then you have to pay the money back to one of them. But overall, the cheating and foul play was worth it in the eyes of the ownership, HC..... and apparently in the eyes of Pats fans.

But as of today, the admiration part of my hatred of them is no more. They are not to be admired; they are to be scorned. The AB thing goes beyond the bounds of any kind of human ethic or common decency. Anybody that thinks the Pats weren't in on this AB thing from the start probably also believes in a flat earth.

The Pats shouldn't be the receivers of admiration anymore than Bonnie & Clyde. And yet, they were.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Love it!! Bill Belichick is already dealing with the Antonio Clown show

Rampage2K-331September 11, 2019 10:40AM

What goes around comes around. Pats and AB deserve one another.

RockRam153September 11, 2019 11:25AM

Nah!! It will turn out like this..

Ramgator162September 11, 2019 11:31AM

Unfortunately, you're probably right about a lot of that (nm)

RockRam123September 11, 2019 11:43AM