Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hekker

September 10, 2019 11:30AM
roman18
This write up seems to totally ignore that fact. They also make it sound as though AD had a bad game. IMO AD is going to be bad mouthed/ called out a lot if he doesn't sack a QB.....that game Sunday he was tripled and doubled ALL day.....the humidity +temp put that field in the low 100's......AD had/made impacts in that game.....

Rapp was unbelievable considering his rookie status.....IMO he's got big, big times coming. Kinda funny watching Matthews on the sidelines....it's hot as hell...he's jumping up and down, moving, moving...always moving....never took his helmet off, never saw him sit down under a covering, or fan.....

I can't think of a game like Hekker had.....he was super loose before the game, some guy had a Hekker jersey and his clan was hollering toward Johnny, he waved and gave a thumbs up....went on to have a game I hope I never see again. Funny thing was when he did hit it it went a mile....

No punting day that includes a blocked punt deep in your own territory can be called a good one. But, daaaaag, to start with a 7-yd punt and end up with a 46-yd average only two punts later. WOW.

Whether because of field position or simply not trying to pout rick his coverage, we rarely get to see Hekker just boom the he!! out of the ball, but, tell you wut: I sit up straight every time we get the opportunity.

The guy's such a master technician, and his sheer skill is so often on display, that after a while I can kinda-sorta almost forget that he's ALSO got a MONSTER leg. That second punt travelled 68 yards IN THE AIR. How fun is it to see the opposing punt returner drifting back-back-back to field Hekker's punt?

What a weapon.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Week 1 report card: Grading every position vs. Panthers

RamBill432September 10, 2019 10:25AM

pretty fair...

LMU93188September 10, 2019 10:58AM

CMC is IMO top 5 as an all around RB.....

roman18240September 10, 2019 10:58AM

Yup. Connect the dots

CeeZar224September 10, 2019 11:18AM

Hekker

Suh-weet!203September 10, 2019 11:30AM

Re: Hekker

LMU93169September 10, 2019 12:07PM

They were on him at the snap....

roman18226September 10, 2019 12:17PM

Re: Spot on grading...

dzrams184September 10, 2019 11:08AM