Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, there's always yoga..

September 09, 2019 04:14AM
Or some sort of chemical intervention.. lol3

Not really sure, Gator.. That's a tough one.. Different situation here as I'm surrounded by Plowboy fans - even my own freakin' family - who give me non-stop abuse about how the Rams have no chance against their beloved Plowboys.. So, for me, its almost survival instinct type stuff.. I never talk smack, I always stay calm, and should we lose to them, I schnide myself first and take all the fun out of their need to get in my face..

But, inside, I'm a boiling cauldron of seething hate for that team and its fans and I get so amped up for our games with them that my blood pressure sky-rockets and I wanna throat punch anyone wearing a star - in person or on TV.. and we DO play them this year..

I'm gonna be the same way against the Ain'ts this week... Sooooo.. yoga is definitely out - feel like a dufus trying to hold those poses in tight pants.. Can't do chemicals, either... So, I'd just say throat punch everyone you see wearing a fleur de lis while telling them THAT is also NOT illegal contact.. My guess is that, other than coughing, they'll agree with you so much they won't say a word..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OK SST, I need advice!

Ramgator140September 09, 2019 03:51AM

Well, there's always yoga..

sstrams83September 09, 2019 04:14AM