Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Fox and Smart

August 28, 2019 03:49AM
You know, last season when McVay decided to bench his starters I thought he was crazy. I thought that your team needed as much game experience possible, but he showed me how wrong I was as we won out first 8 games and made the SB. But now, I think I see the PS games the way our HC sees them...competition for the non starting roster spots. And I think it's fascinating. Watching our 3rd and 4th stringers battles against other teams' ones and twos has been eye/opening in that they've pretty much held their own. Yes, our scrub OL have had trouble run blocking against real NFL players, but they haven't totally failed either. Our scrub D have put up a lot of shut downs and I think if these are the guys who aren't playing how well will our starters look when it's all real? I'm thinking really good. I think we'll be better than last season. Much better. And we went 13-3 last season. 15-3 before the SB and 15-4 overall. Of course, winning the 19th game is the only important one. But, I think weird things are going to have to happen for us to lose any game. If we have no major injuries and play smart we can run the table. And I would very much like that.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams 53-man roster projection: How injuries change outlook at LB, OL

RamBill414August 27, 2019 04:08AM

Re: Rams 53-man roster projection: How injuries change outlook at LB, OL

LMU93194August 27, 2019 04:49AM

CB Williams over Deayon for sure....

SunTzu_vs_Camus187August 27, 2019 06:19AM

leafnose157August 28, 2019 03:30AM

SoCalRAMatic116August 28, 2019 03:49AM