Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watching the Rams...not an analyzing post...

August 26, 2019 07:13AM
It was just great seeing my Rams on the field.

Stuck in a motel room in Colorado I found the game on DISH... my grandson and I. I didn't recognize many names on the Jerseys. laughing smiley But it didn't matter.. they all had horns on their helmets.

I read an article about the game the next day... the central theme of the article being 'boring'... well, perhaps, I guess, but it wasn't for me. My grandson and I had fun watching that 'extra' effort from various players desperately hoping to make the team(s)... it was actually quite entertaining doing so.

My grandson has duel loyalty.. his Dad is a diehard Bronco fan so he roots for them... BUT... he's also a Ram fan... so he watched and simply cheered good play, performances, from both teams.

It felt weird being in Colorado watching Denver playing in LA against my Rams. The Coliseum looked gorgeous. The motel had 'back doors' that opened onto a grass area with tables and chairs so a lot of us on the lower floor of the motel were in contact with each other and with a few Bronco fans staying at the same motel I was in we had some conversation during the game.... I'm not much of a 'smack' talker, I could use some lessons from stlramz, but I held my own. They were courteous and even gave us a beer and a sausage sandwich.

Anyway... point of all this is: This is the very best time of the year... for sports, our Rams, but in every other way as well...ending days of the summer heat... lots of holidays and food on the horizon... and hope springing eternal. GAME ON - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watching the Rams...not an analyzing post...

JamesJM728August 26, 2019 07:13AM

Re: Watching the Rams...not an analyzing post...

ABQRam259August 26, 2019 07:19AM

Rams43231August 26, 2019 07:29AM

In some ways it was better...

JamesJM227August 26, 2019 07:45AM

I am loving this preseason.

Atlantic Ram216August 26, 2019 02:12PM

+1.....nm

Arkansas Ram177August 26, 2019 04:17PM

+1.....nm

mexram193August 26, 2019 04:31PM

BeachBoy230August 27, 2019 01:06AM