August 17, 2019 06:11PM
I'm with you. Well I won't be with you, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to win that game, and win it by a lot. Let those loser whiner fans just shut the heck up.

Guess what losers? You lost because your team could not hold a two score lead despite your fans making it the most hostile environment I had ever seen in a pro game. You lost because you could not stop the rams from taking it the length and tying the game at the end of regulation. You lost the game because you could not score despite getting the ball first in OT with your vaunted offense and HOF QB. You lost because your D let the Rams move into scoring range,then because our awesome kicker made a stone cold 57-yarder to win it.

You did not lose because the refs saw a 'bang-bang' play where it was actually NRC getting there about .2 seconds early, something only obvious on slo-mo and made worse because the muckraking "journalists" covering the game mostly only showed the end zone view which made the play look much worse than it was.

I hope you and your loser coach go 6-10 and finish behind the Buccaneers this year.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I need help!! I am in a ZONE! ALMOST like SST before the Cowboys game!

Ramgator455August 16, 2019 04:24PM

Re: I need help!! I am in a ZONE! ALMOST like SST before the Cowboys game!

stlramz246August 16, 2019 05:07PM

Totally understand..

sstrams198August 16, 2019 05:28PM

Re: I need help!! I am in a ZONE! ALMOST like SST before the Cowboys game!

RantoulRam173August 17, 2019 06:11PM