Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Preseason Game one

August 11, 2019 07:41PM
Hello, I hope all are well today. I have recently moved to Asia and have not figured out how I will watch the games live yet, but good old you-tube had the preseason game up today so I got to enjoy watching it.

A couple of observations.

I remember when that is what our team looked like mid season. I found myself feeling a little discouraged watching the game but then reminded myself we are much better then this, we went to the Super Bowl last year and this is just a preseason look with backups. Much better then in some prior years where that was out game-day roster look.

I saw some questions on Henderson and took a little time to watch him. Not easy with it being a Raider broadcast with the camera more focused on there D and random interviews when our O was playing. (Really wish the NFL would fix this and make it more balanced watching for both set of fans in the Pre-Season). I think Henderson looked good with his opportunities. He did not have much room and limited chances. He looked to have good body control and good vision. I did not see him try and pass block, and that is my area of greatest concern for a rookie.

My feeling is, Natson is nothing more then a returner. He just has nothing as a WR in my opinion.

Our young backup Oline really did not embarrass us I dont think. There were a couple blown blocks and the running lanes could have been blocked longer but it seems they held up ok.

I could not get a read on our Dline. Not much pressure that I remember, but also dont remember many running plays on us.

Our secondary seemed spotty and make a big play, then the same guy woould get blown past the next play. Youth, I guess possibly, right.

Well, just me feel after watching.

Ramrooter
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Preseason Game one

Ramrooter452August 11, 2019 07:41PM