Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

this: "I really like how this team develops it's personnel"...

August 08, 2019 01:38AM
Too me...this aspect of our coaching/FO/Scouting, etc are what makes me fearless about our prospects of the future.
If injuries strike, I know that we have a very deep bench of new talent that's getting meaningful reps and have a good chance to fill in for an injured starter without too big a drop-off. THAT'S HUGE!!!!!!

We likely won't be free of the injury bug for the 3rd yr in a row...so our depth/bench will be tested more this year. However, due to the talent and plan our our coaching staff, I feel very confident in getting backups ready to play well enough to be to minimize the growing pains. The depth and development of that depth is what makes me relax when I see injuries. It's an unbelievable feeling to think we only have to worry about 1 or 2 players injured that would really hurt us deeply...Goof and AD...are the only ones that I fear. think about that....what an unbelievable luxury we have with that and the fact that our draft picks have a luxury of sitting & learning for a year - so that when the DO play....they will be able to go Ballz-Out and full speed cuz they know the mental aspect of the play so well. I'm in heaven...even if we do falter this year...as a fan, I just want consistency and great effort every Sunday...and I know know that we'll get that with McVay and his staff.

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Samson Ebukam may miss Raiders practices due to hamstring tightness

RamBill430August 07, 2019 05:21AM

Is he a backup now?

Ram_Ruler172August 07, 2019 10:50AM

Re: Is he a backup now?

Rams43210August 07, 2019 11:03AM

He's solid, yet unspectacular

Ram_Ruler143August 07, 2019 11:30AM

He may be set at backup since we got Clay....

roman18137August 07, 2019 11:56AM

Apparently he isn't a bad rusher

Ram_Ruler178August 07, 2019 01:24PM

this: "I really like how this team develops it's personnel"...

SunTzu_vs_Camus139August 08, 2019 01:38AM