Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay, Goff review up-and-down day for offense in practice with Chargers

August 03, 2019 07:20PM
Quotes & Notes 8/3: McVay, Goff review up-and-down day for offense in practice with Chargers

Myles Simmons
RAMS INSIDER

After each media session, Quotes and Notes will bring you what was said, who said it, and what it means for your Los Angeles Rams. Here’s what you should know from Saturday, Aug. 3.

“We were sluggish. I thought it seemed like the defense had good energy, offensively not even close to good enough. I thought they finished the day strong which is what’s important and our guys kept it together.”
— HC Sean McVay

Head coach Sean McVay was about as critical as he’ll ever be publicly after Saturday’s joint practice with the Chargers.
McVay — who as the offensive play caller was solely on that field throughout the session — noted that he was not pleased with the way the offense came out and performed in the early portions of practice.
McVay included himself in the criticism, saying the start to practice was a reflection of the entire unit.
The Rams’ offense did improve over the course of practice, finishing strong.
“Just the overall energy that I expect, specifically from our offense, we got to start better than that and I trust that we will. We’ll use it as a good learning opportunity,” McVay added.

Full Article Here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2019 07:22PM by RamBill.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

3 takeaways from Rams' joint practice with Chargers

RamBill534August 03, 2019 03:14PM

10 Observations from the second Rams joint practice with the Chargers

RamBill216August 03, 2019 07:15PM

McVay, Goff review up-and-down day for offense in practice with Chargers

RamBill205August 03, 2019 07:20PM

Thiry Notes

RamBill209August 03, 2019 08:50PM