Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A brief Day 3 camp report by VeteranRamFan...

July 29, 2019 07:31PM
Here’s VeteranRamFan...

So here's my link to todays photos:

[photos.app.goo.gl]

Really not much different to report from the previous two days but let me say this, practice is very spirited! No fights today but some guys did end up on the ground from some subtle tackling.

Thank you @Ram65 for posting those tweets. That helps out a lot as I couldn't really see who was where at what time and as @8to12 said, personnel were changing out rather quickly.

A couple of stand out players today were Josh Reynolds and Mike Thomas. Both making some leaping catches, using their size to their advantage. Josh looked a little smoother and surer of himself than Thomas but it was nice to see Mike making some plays.

There were a lot of second and third strings guys being rotated in and out. None really stood out, good or bad. The offense started off with a bunch of runs and without pads on, it's not really fair to judge how some did.

Hecker was punting with the special teams and JoJo and Phroel were fielding. Greg Z was hitting field goals from 45-50 yards with ease. He even hit the long skinny pole that holds the remote controlled cameras...twice in a row! They shifted over to the other hash mark after the second hit.

Some situational football was incorporated. Two minute drill with the sound system cranked up and it was loud! First team moved the ball well but it was against the 2nd team defense.

I'm hoping tomorrow brings out the pads. These guys want to hit!

Enjoy the photos and I'll be back tomorrow with more...hopefully.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A Day 3 camp report by 8to12...

Rams43591July 29, 2019 07:27PM

A brief Day 3 camp report by VeteranRamFan...

Rams43278July 29, 2019 07:31PM