Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Some Rams Tweets from OTA's

Anonymous User
June 03, 2019 03:01PM
RamBill
Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

Here at #Rams OTA. Team is split up in individual groups and interesting to see Jamil Demby working off to the side at center.

Quick observation from #Rams OTA’s: Wade Phillips is utilizing a bunch of different personnel groupings/packages, and Clay Matthews figures pretty prominently. The experience/football IQ level of this group really jumps out.

Also Morgan Fox, who missed all last year with a knee injury, has been moved back to DE. #Rams had high hopes for him as a rotational pass rusher before the injury.

Gary Klein@LATimesklein

Dante Fowler on trade to the Rams: "When I got here, it just felt like everything I was asking for. It was like my wishes were being granted."

Dante Fowler said "all the guys," including Aaron Donald, Aqib Talib, Marcus Peters, "just welcomed me with open arms and they just let me be the player that

Rams OLB Dante Fowler on if the Rams were to offer him an extension this season: "Damn right, I will be signing that paper."

Rams QBs Blake Bortles and Jared Goff getting along well. “There’s no ‘Should I say this? Should I not say this?’ ” Bortles said. “We’re both pretty free talking with each other.

Cameron DaSilva@camdasilva

Official training camp dates haven't been announced yet, but Sean McVay said he thinks the Rams report on July 26

Joe Curley@vcsjoecurley

Fowler says he appriciates coach McVay supporting his decision to spend part of OTAs in Florida dealing with a family situation.

Sean McVay says Cooper Kupp is on track to return from his knee injury: "He's really doing an excellent job staying right on track, making excellent progress." Kupp has been taking non-contact reps during OTAs.

Sean McVay on the offseason plan for Todd Gurley: "Our goal is to get him ready to go for camp. That's the big picture perspective that we have for him."

Asked about reports that Gurley may play at a lighter weight this fall, "I want him to feel most comfortable."

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

10 Observations from OTA No. 7

RamBill771June 03, 2019 02:21PM

Quotes & Notes 6/3: McVay, Fowler look forward to the pass rusher’s first full season in L.A.

RamBill283June 03, 2019 02:25PM

Some Rams Tweets from OTA's

RamBill425June 03, 2019 02:44PM

Re: Some Rams Tweets from OTA's

Anonymous User335June 03, 2019 03:01PM

McVay updates week 3 of OTAs: "All of us have room for improvement"

RamBill259June 03, 2019 04:29PM

Fowler on returning to OTAs, building up confidence for 2019

RamBill234June 03, 2019 08:59PM

Talib: "Camaraderie means a lot in football”

RamBill227June 03, 2019 09:03PM

What a great (and a bit weird) interview with Dante