Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Todd Gurley seen limping out and about

May 02, 2019 09:01PM
I had Plantar fasciitis for a year or so. If you are not familiar it is serious pain. You can't run, jump, etc and walking is not fun. Every morning I felt great. Was on my feet most of the day and by the mid afternoon I was looking for the advil, or whatever I could find. Soon after I learned that Tim Duncan played playoff basketball with plantat fasciitis--utmost respect regardless of the quality of treatment he got.

Is the mystery with Todd's injury somehow related to the pain coming and going like plantar fasciitis? He hasnt played since this became an issue--snaps here and there but he hasnt been himself. They draft a rb in the third round. They resign his primary backup. I am very concerned. He has a big contract where he is just beginning to earn so they cant move him. He is a leader and one of the first Rams to actually get paid. Meaning he is a core guy. Cant cut him. Cant play him. What do you do? Exactly what they are doing now.

Love me some Todd Gurley. He's close to Marshall in my world. But I am very concerned about him. Hope he is well but the evidence makes me pessimistic. Remember the end with Faulk? Rbs dont manage, they dominate or they are done.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Todd Gurley seen limping out and about

Speed_Kills649May 02, 2019 07:32PM

reggae361May 02, 2019 08:29PM

cool_hand_luke270May 02, 2019 09:01PM