Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Snead will be very creative this offseason, I think...

March 04, 2019 10:43AM
43 great job and as always positive. I even agree with most of it.

I totally agree that Snead will do something creative but I would add unpredictable to the list.

I agree Snead will look to trade down out of the 1st round. That is providing he has a good trading partner and can obtain good value and there is not somebody that drops to 31 that provides incredible value.

I agree Fowler and Safford are gone but I have not hope of a reasonable team friendly deal. I think Suh and Joyner are gone too.

Barron as a cap hit is a 50/50 thing fo me

I think Sully stays and Noteboom starts are Guard for Safford.

I agree edge or DT will be the first pick. Outside chance of a safety. Really outside chance of OG if we trade down to lower part of 2nd round

I think training camp will determine if Ebu, Kiser and or Obo is ready. Would not be surprised to see 2 of them starting especially if Barron is cut.

Free agency will be bargain basement time: Looking for Run stopping DT, Safety, OG and Edge but bargain edge players will not be found.

Not sure about 5 new starters on defense but I can almost guarantee 4 new starters.

I agree Goff will improve and probably significantly and that we will win the division. Not sure on the number of wins but somewhere between 11-14 seems reasonable.

I think Kupp is ready for the season. I think Everett breaks out and has a big year.

I think McVay figure something out regarding the Chicago/NE defensive scheme but we will still struggle

I think CJ Anderson comes back and so does Brown with Kelly as the #4. Davis is gone.

I think we contend for the Super Bowl but predicting we go there and win takes a lot of luck and good health so I will pass on that.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Snead will be very creative this offseason, I think...

Rams43574March 04, 2019 09:51AM

I love you positivity

OzRam195March 04, 2019 10:01AM

Killrazor193March 04, 2019 10:19AM

David Deacon178March 04, 2019 10:43AM

Rams43205March 04, 2019 11:01AM

I am thinking about the new starters on D too

Rams Junkie207March 04, 2019 10:58AM

Re: I like you a lot as a buddy and fellow Rams fan

Rams43188March 04, 2019 11:02AM

Rams Junkie161March 04, 2019 11:16AM

Re: ...

Rams43172March 04, 2019 11:36AM