Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I feel a little better after...

February 09, 2019 04:55PM
sacram
watching Super Bowl XLII. I didn't remember many details from the game other than of course the undefeated Pats being beaten by the wild card Giants team.

The Pats and their fans had to feel flat out awful. Undefeated and one of the most profilic offenses in the history of the NFL and the score was 7-3 Pats with about 11 minutes left in the game. Brady was under duress the entire game, which was obviously the biggest difference in the game.

Brady's final stats were 29-48 266 yards and 1TD. Manning was 19-34 255 yards 2TDs 1INT.

If it wasn't for Tyree's crazy catch and the Pats undefeated record going into this game, this Super Bowl would've surely been considered a boring game as well.

Both QBs struggled mightily against very good defenses, but obviously recovered to win more Super Bowls. This definitely gives me hope for Goff.

And, am I mistaken, or didn't Brady and Manning have much more experience than Goff did in SB LIII? It seems perfectly obvious and natural to me that we don't need to worry about Goff's improvement.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I feel a little better after...

sacram297February 09, 2019 04:10PM

Re: I feel a little better after...

Classicalwit153February 09, 2019 04:55PM