Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am so bummed right now

February 04, 2019 07:24AM
I really thought we were going to win that game.

Watching that game I thought I was watching the Rams/Bears game as the Pats seemed to follow that blueprint. Get in Goff's face early and often to throw off our offensive timing. Goff was getting hammered all game long. I love the kid but he does need to get better when he's getting pressured like that. He didn't seem to move very well in the pocket and didn't seem to see the field very well on occasion. Hopefully this game will be a great "learning moment" for him.

With McVay, I was really astonished how he called that game. It seemed like it was either a run or a long ball. Where were the blitz-busting screens and quick-hitting plays? Also, where the hell was Gurley??? I hate to say it but Bellicheat took McVay to school in this game.

I thought our defense played exceptional but they were just on the field too much. To only give up 13 points to the Cheaters is remarkable but somehow we only scored 3 ... 3!!!!! I didn't think their defense was that good but for this game they were. It seemed like they had 22 guys on the field. This game really rekindled my hate for them.

Well, even though we lost we had an outstanding season. 13-3 is great. 24-8 over the last two seasons. We're still young and our future looks bright. I love this team and I'm proud of them for what they accomplished but man this one hurts.

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."
- Confucius

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
- Patrick Rothfuss

"With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone."
- Oscar Wilde
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I am so bummed right now

RamsFanSinceLA129February 04, 2019 07:24AM