Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Agree...

February 04, 2019 11:49AM
I agree on him not being as prepared as he should have been. I tend to think that offensive coaches get caught up in their own head sometimes...and a good defensive coach can take advantage.

I saw the O-line looking like turnstiles between Sully and Blythe...so why not do SOMETHING that can help..rolling pocket...naked boots ...anything but the same old stuff.

I know the players did not perform on the field...that part is obvious..but maybe they were not put in a position to play their best. I think the fact that we saw a lot of Zone from NE should not have been such a flustering thing for us....If we had some option routes where a WR could adjust on the fly...that helps a bit instead of being stubborn and doing the same plays over and over.

In the end...we had no plan B because he thought plan A would work...and that is not what genius level coaches do. I think Belicheck is the best because he will do whatever he needs to to win...he doesn't care about being known for a system...he adapts for that particular game...I just cannot for the life of me believe having 2 weeks to prepare that he did not have a backup plan. That is on Mcvay 100%.

You can't really blame Goff for his game when he is young and his o=line is a turnstile all game long. He was never put in a position to succeed...that is what bugs me.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Monson: McVay's Plan A is Dominant...But

RamBill417February 04, 2019 04:42AM

Re: Monson: McVay's Plan A is Dominant...But

GroundPounder204February 04, 2019 05:06AM

Not letting McVay off the hook but....

JamesJM243February 04, 2019 05:11AM

Missing a couple arrows too

Hazlet Hacksaw266February 04, 2019 05:11AM

Re: Gurley...........He's not healthy right?.....He's HUGE for our "O".

oldschoolramfan209February 04, 2019 09:30AM

Agree...

Deadhead Ram221February 04, 2019 11:20AM

Re: Agree...

billster1212189February 04, 2019 11:49AM