Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's game day....

February 02, 2019 06:16AM
You're going to be aggravated with me in this post because I don't know who said what I'm about to explain -

Last night on the way to a game I was listening to a local radio sports radio show and an NFL player, who played in the Super Bowl, (I suspect it was Cameron Worrell), was being interviewed. He was asked about when players turn from the media blitz and begin concentrating on the SB game.

He replied.. all paraphrased - that at end of Friday's festivities, whatever they may be, and getting ready to retire for the evening it's "game on". On Saturday it's game on...100%.

He went on to say he, and his teammates, were so into what needed to be done that they didn't want to meet with anyone other than coaches/teammates.... not even spouses. He said kickoff for fans takes place on Sunday afternoon when the game begins but for the players the ball has been kicked off by late Friday evening and the game has begun.

I think he was wrong about that last comment... the game has begun for me. I just had breakfast, ½ hour ago, and I can't remember what I ate. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It's game day....

JamesJM228February 02, 2019 06:16AM

heard that interview, too

21Dog105February 02, 2019 06:43AM

Re: Family photo day

leafnose110February 02, 2019 06:48AM

Rats.. wish I would have heard Ellard...

JamesJM70February 02, 2019 06:55AM

Re: Rats.. wish I would have heard Ellard...

21Dog67February 02, 2019 07:12AM