Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Think about this.....

January 21, 2019 09:36AM
How resilient was our team yesterday? Seriously! Lost in some of the missed call crap is the real story! This young team grew up yesterday.

resilient[ri-zil-yuhnt, -zil-ee-uhnt]

adjective
springing back; rebounding.
returning to the original form or position after being bent, compressed, or stretched.
recovering readily from adversity, or the like.

Think about it.....

- Losing Kupp but good ol' #83 steps up like A MAN yesterday!
- Defense gets put in horrible spot after early interception and only gives up 3!
-Best player in the league has his worst game and the whole team presses forward and gets it done.
-Marcus Peters got burned repeatedly the last time and you hardly heard his name yesterday! That's a good thing!
-After performing poorly on the big stage late in the season against the Bears and Eagles, Goff lead this team down the field in clutch situations to get the last two field goals. Two times he had a defender in his grill but calmly found his tight end in the flat. Calm and Cool and Clutch!! Were we saying that a few weeks ago? Jared Goff just grew up before our eyes!
- Several calls didn't go the Rams way, but did they cry about it? Nope! Even after the missed Goff facemask that changed the whole game, they pressed on! Resiliency!
- That crowd was so crazy and intense. Whistles blowing! Everything going against the Rams, but they persevered and got it done!

I know there are other examples that I missed, but it just gets me excited thinking about the giant strides that this young team made yesterday.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Think about this.....

Ramkind376January 21, 2019 09:36AM

Didn't you 'feel' something different...

JamesJM159January 21, 2019 09:41AM

the missed face mask on Goff

21Dog227January 21, 2019 09:45AM

My grandson, the oldest one, said that EXACT thing...

JamesJM126January 21, 2019 09:48AM

This team isn't like that

BigGame81163January 21, 2019 09:50AM

Re: This team isn't like that

21Dog147January 21, 2019 09:56AM

Re: This team isn't like that

Rams43111January 21, 2019 10:04AM

Looking at other teams (pats included).....

roman18105January 21, 2019 11:24AM