Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Stopping Brady on third down will be huge.

January 21, 2019 09:29AM
it's mostly Edelman. he's their Kamara. hard to stop. we did a horrible job with Barron and especially Littleton covering. next time I would use a corner to shadow Kamara.

they run and pass well to white, we have to shut that down, but then on 3rd downs we need to find an answer to Eledman.

yes, Gronk poses a big problem as well. but I think if we slow down White and Edelman (somehow) we can deal with a few big plays to Gronk.

got to be honest. I'm not going to jump on here every day during the 2 week circus and try to figure out whether we should run more, pass more, who Talib should cover, is Gurley healthy, what happened to our two headed monster, is Goff ready for the big stage, blah, blah, blah.

I'm not going to watch the original Rams Pats Superbowl 20 times. and I'm not going to listen to Colin Cowherd or Deion or Skip tell me who they think is going to win.

I could care less.

just wake me when it's game time. Hopefully McVay earns his money that day and we leave it all out there, and who knows what could happen..

Go Rams!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Stopping Brady on third down will be huge.

Ramgator169January 21, 2019 09:14AM

Yep. 3rd and long

NewMexicoRam72January 21, 2019 09:20AM

Edelman, Edelman, Edelman

LMU9387January 21, 2019 09:23AM

kw1371January 21, 2019 09:29AM

Steve68January 21, 2019 09:37AM